Monday, September 1, 2008

Let's get to know each other!

Hi partners!

I am so excited that you have decided to join me in making disciples of New York City's college students.  Some of you I know really well, and some of you I have never met face to face!  But I want to get to know all of you better, so please take a few moments to email me some information about you and your family.  These are the things I'm interested in learning...

Your:
  • Names (You, your spouse, your kids, even pets, if you'd like!)
  • Mailing Address
  • Email Address
  • Home Phone
  • Mobile Phone
  • Family Birthdays
  • Anniversary
  • Church
  • Profession(s) (you, spouse, kids)
  • Hobbies

You can send this information to me at Laura.LaRock@uscm.org.  I would also love to have a picture of your family, if you have one to email to me.

I am so looking forward to doing this ministry with you!

Grace and peace,

Laura


No comments: